21 February 2011

Back to Camps Bay Beach

Date: 20 February 2011

Location: Camps Bay

Walker: Helen

My previous walk along this beach here.



I felt like a quick leg-stretch so made my way down to Camps Bay for a short walk along on the beach. It was a beautiful hot afternoon, and the setting, below the Twelve Apostles, never fails to take my breath away.



The beach itself looked pretty perfect too, with its round granite boulders, fine white sand and turquoise water. I took an easy stroll from one end to the other, and then back again, barefoot along the water's edge.






Just look at that water, doesn't it seem inviting? I should have had a swim!


.

1 comment:

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

It looks like you had the perfect day for a beach walk. And the water does look inviting.