29 November 2011

Stroll on Fish Hoek Beach



Date
: 6 November 2011

Location: Fish Hoek beach, from Clovelly Corner

Walkers: Helen, Leeane and friends

Previous walks on this beach here, here and here.

I met up with my old 'varsity friend Lee, back in SA on holiday with a couple of friends, for a walk along Fish Hoek beach. It was a sunny day, but with a sneaky cold wind, especially on the Clovelly corner side where we started.



It was nicer on the Fish Hoek side...



... so we continued along Jagger Walk. Chatting all the way!



Cape Town was looking particularly gorgeous for our overseas visitors.


.

1 comment:

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

Right now I am thinking of all the things I want to try and cram in on my Cape Town visit and Fish Hoek and Kalk Bay are on there as well. We will be camping in Noordhoek, so we won't be too far away from here.